Leon & Charizard return to Pokémon Masters EX in a new Master Fair Scout, alongside January's Pokémon Masters Day events
Pokémon Masters Day first ran back in November 2021, and currently runs every month in Pokémon Masters EX from the 24th at 11:00 pm (PDT), through to the 25th at 10:59 pm (PDT).
To claim presents, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
Leon Master Fair Scout
5★ Leon & Charizard's Master Fair Scout scout is available in-game now, and will run through to February 24th, at 9:59pm (PST). This Sync Pair was first released in a Master Fair scout in February 2021. As usual for Master Fair scouts, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 12% chance of appearing, with the featured pair having a higher chance of appearing than other pairs. Master Fair-exclusive Sync Pairs may reappear in future Master Fair Scouts. In conjunction with this latest Scout, Leon & Charizard are being updated so they now have a Support EX Role available to unlock.
The Leon Master Fair Scout includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout. The first five times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11 for this scout, they will also receive the following bonus presents:
- 1st Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Support Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1
- 2nd Scout: 5★ Power-Up x2
- 3rd Scout: Sprint Move Candy Coin x1, Field Move Candy Coin x1
- 4th Scout: 5★ Power-Up x4
- 5th Scout: Move Candy Coin x1
To celebrate this Masters Day update, two sync pairs will be getting upgrades.
First off, 5★ Sygna Suit Cynthia & Kommo-o are receiving new sync grid titles, which are unlocked when their move level is increased to 2 or 3.
One-time-only Scouts for Pokémon Masters Day
Two special discounted Pokemon Masters Day scouts are available, representing a great chance to obtain some extra sync pairs. These scouts can each only be used once and must be done before the end of Pokémon Masters Day.
The Pokémon Masters Day One-time-only 5★-Guaranteed Scout x11 is available for 100 paid gems, granting the player a regular x11 scout along with a bonus 5★-Guaranteed Sync Pair, while the Pokémon Masters Day One-Time-Only Happy Scout ×11 is available for only 25 gems, functioning as a standard x11 scout with no special bonuses to sync pair availability.
Players can also take on the co-op battle Special Pika-Challenge to collect Pikachu Stickers to exchange for great rewards in the exchange menu, including 5★ Rosa & Snivy and the Clothing color: Cool to change the player character's look, for 40 Pikachu Stickers each.
Players should also note the following for these Pokémon Masters Day battles:
- To participate in Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battles, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the Special Pika Challenge! Co-op battles, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Pikachu Stickers at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher and sent to players' Present Boxes.
In conjunction with this month's Pokémon Masters Day, the following three Event Gem Specials will be available in the purchase gems tab of the in-game shop until January 25th at 9:59pm (PST), offering discounted prices on paid gems.
- Masters Day gem special 1: Gems x1,000
- Masters Day gem special 2: Gems x5,500
- Masters Day gem special 3: Gems x14,000